Tim Kaney - Associate, Marketing @ ECS
For 10+ years, I have carried out integrated marketing and communications leadership and tactical execution in companies from $5M to $15M across varying industries. My passion is in helping growing companies with great solutions share expertise, tell good stories, and help find the right solutions for current customers and new audiences through a unique blend of channels. I have a knack for creative problem solving, identifying opportunities for streamlining processes, increasing efficiencies, and helping garner more direct interest.
- Brand Building and Management
- Comprehensive Marketing Planning and Budgeting
- Overall Marketing Data and KPI Reporting
- Lead Generation & Routing Program Management
- Content Development and Marketing
- Digital and Display Marketing Campaign Management
- Website Analytics / KPIs Tracking and Management
- Email Marketing and Social Media Campaign Management
- CRM Planning and Management
- Marketing Technology Optimizations and Implementations
- Website Redesigns, Builds, and Launches
- Product Marketing Management
- Marketing Communication Plans and Management
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Visual Design and Print Coordination
- Website Updating and Management (Light HTML and Elementor)
- Sales Collateral and Swag Planning and Coordination
- Digital and Traditional Illustration
- Desktop Publishing
My 10 years plus in marketing and communication roles has helped several companies meet and exceed their goals - some of them many times over. This new endeavor with ECS pairs that background with a robust pool of resources to supercharge your growth.
If you have a question or need in the world of Marketing or Communications, don't hesitate to reach out using the form below. If I don't know the answer, I likely know someone who does.
Keep scrolling to see a small sampling of older projects I have worked on.
You can also check out my Bio over here...